Buckby Contracting is a civil construction company that specialises in services for the urban land development industry. The company has been in operation across the Perth Metropolitan area for the last 17 years. During this time, we have developed many long-term relationships with clients, suppliers and subcontractors in the industry. The company has successfully completed a diverse range of civil projects since 2004 and is committed to providing the highest quality product for our clients.
Specialists in Civil Construction
Since inception in October 2003, Buckby Contracting have played an integral role in the Perth housing subdivision market. We have grown our service offering from being subcontracted for underground civil services to being engaged as the Main Contractor on larger scale civil projects. There is an in-house technical team of Project Managers, Engineers, Supervisors who coordinate Company-Owned Plant & Equipment to mobilise and ensure successful delivery of projects. Our team is our greatest asset, and we are committed to providing a safe working environment with a high quality of work. We been accredited since 2015 and are currently certified ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Scope of Work Capabilities:
- Earthworks & Retaining Walls
- Sewer & Water Reticulation
- Waste Water Pump Stations
- Stormwater Drainage & Culverts
- Roadworks & Carparks
- Underground Utilities & Services – Water, gas, power, communications
- Slurry Micro Tunnelling, Pilot Boring & Drilling works
- Site Remedial Works – Screening, soil treatment & improvement
- Minor Demolitions & Firebreaks