When applying for a position with Buckby Contracting either through our website or another platform, ensure to include the following with your application:
- A current resume with your work history; references and your contact details.
- A cover letter detailing which position you are applying for and why you would be suitable for this role.
- Your driver’s licence and relevant tickets/certificates.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Either as a necessity for a job role or an expressed interest in a particular field, we will consider your training needs.Training that we offer:
- PVC Pipe Laying
- First Aid
- Gas Infrastructure for New Sub Divisions
- Plant Operating tickets (Excavator, Skidsteer, Roller & more)
- Traffic Management
- Confined space entry
- Asbestos Removal courses
A traineeship is a certification in a particular field achieved through the completion of theoretical and practical components.
We believe in investing in our staff and developing their skills. We provide new employees with an opportunity to undertake a civil construction traineeship. This on-the-job training exposes you to the necessary framework from which to learn and progress in your position.
We offer the below traineeships:
- Certificate III in Pipe Laying
- Certificate III in Plant Operations
- Certificate IV in Civil Supervision
We take great pride is being the host employer of Certificate III Winners for the below years:
- 2017 – Certificate III Trainee of the Year
- 2016 – Certificate III Trainee of the Year
We have also had finalists for the below positions:
- Certificate IV Trainee of the Year
- Plant Operator of the Year
- Project Manager of the Year
- Site Supervisor of the Year
Our culture is built on the basis of team work and mutual respect for one another. We believe in building relationships, working hard and achieving great results.We keep everyone informed about the direction of the company and upcoming events with regular email notices.
Employee feedback about the business and processes is highly regarded, as we fully support an open communication channel between our office and site teams.